Kosanostra Koyak Rabak




[ mickoris saputra ]
[ 20-an ]
[ Bajingan sedang menyemak ]
[ ]

KEEP ON FORGETTING
Friday, 18 March 2011 @ 01:59





I keep forgetting...that even with you gone...I can breath...
And I keep forgetting...that you're not my whole life...
I keep forgetting...that even without you...life goes on...
And I keep forgetting...that I'm strong...

You hold me back...in many ways...
But I stay with you...day after day...
You tend to make...my memories fade...
But no matter what...I love you in every way...

I keep forgetting...that there are things...other than you...
And I keep forgetting...that I can speak...
Looking in your eyes...I know right now I...wouldn't mind if I died...
You make me feel...like life's a game...

You keep me down...with your talk...
But you set me free...by breaking all the rules...
You pain me so...without meaning to...
But you make me feel...that loving is okay...

I keep forgetting...that I can walk...on my own...
And I keep forgetting...that I'm not alone...
In the dark night...you help me sleep...and allow me to dream...
Being in your arms...I feel at peace...


I keep forgetting...what to do...without you...
And I keep forgetting...but that's okay...
I was kind of...tired of remembering...anyways...

Labels: