Kosanostra Koyak Rabak




[ mickoris saputra ]
[ 20-an ]
[ Bajingan sedang menyemak ]
[ ]

A FUCKING ASSUMPTION
Thursday, 3 March 2011 @ 18:21




Assumptions are dangerous.
Let me tell you why.
Lets say for a moment,
You're a counselor
A kid comes in and retells their life to you.
They don't hate their family, at least not yet anyway,
But they question the depth of their love.
You call in the parents.
And so you talk.
You've got a choice.
You can either think the parents are trying to cover something up.
They wouldn't want to admit they've messed up.
Or the kid is taking everything too seriously.
Creating problems for themselves.
I'll tell you what I'd do
Obviously the kid would get to you first
Pull on your heartstrings a bit
So you too become distrustful of the parents.
You can't assume the parents are trying to save their pride
Or that the kid is extaggerating.
I'd get an uninvolved third party.
Because I wouldn't want a kid's unhappiness on my conscious.
If you side with the parents, and the kid really is having a hard time with life,
Congratulations, you've help add another +1 to the suicide rate.
Say you side with the kid, the parents could very well take their anger out on you.
Maybe even change the kid's school.
Then you'll never know what happens to them.
There's a reason I'm never going to be a guidance counselor.

Labels: