Kosanostra Koyak Rabak




[ mickoris saputra ]
[ 20-an ]
[ Bajingan sedang menyemak ]
[ ]

i dont know
Wednesday, 8 September 2010 @ 16:56

i dont know what is happening to my self,
i dont even know what is happen to me,
i dont know what i want in my life,
i dont know why do i live,
i do not know what my life is about,
i dont even know what had happen to the relation,
i dont know what am i susposed to do next,
i dont know what my life meaning,
i dont know why this is happening to me,
i dont know why i became like this now a days,
i dont know why i feel so sucks,
i dont know why i hated myself,
i dont know where is my family gone to,
i dont know why it happen to me,
i dont know why i have to accept this,
i dont know why you make me like this,
i dont know why i just like a bitches,
and i just dont know...

im getting worsen a day,
because of i want to know a lots,
im became like this.
i guess,
it just maybe...


-empty
-denying
-unloving
-helling
-motherfucker
-bitches
-suckers
-fuckers
-annoying
-been dumb
-and many mores...

Labels: