Kosanostra Koyak Rabak




[ mickoris saputra ]
[ 20-an ]
[ Bajingan sedang menyemak ]
[ ]

A very happy birthday to my dearly
Saturday, 12 June 2010 @ 09:13

Happy birthday hunny!!!
its your 18teen birthday todayy.. :)
hopes so can meet you and give you a liltle present.
but..you so far away.
i want to give you
a hug,
a kisses,
holing your hands tightly,
make a wish for you,
hear your wishes,
and wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
but..
i can't do anything bout it.
i just can say "Happy Birthday" for you
and give u some poetry that i made myself

________________________________________________________
Here are the poetry that i sent to you through message:

A Birthday Poem

I thought of getting you a ring
To make your finger shine.

I thought of getting you a clock
That sang a pretty chime.

I thought of getting you a diary
To hold your closest thoughts.

I thought of getting you some gems
Amethyst and Rose Quartz.

I thought of getting you a bag
To carry your prized possessions.

I thought of getting you a book
Of wisdom and life lessons.

I thought of getting you a movie
That would finally get you scared.

I thought of almost a millions things
But they didn’t quite say I cared.

Then I had one final thought,
And thought it was quite nice;
A simple, “Thankyou hunny for all you’ve done”
and “I love you hunny!” and a very HAPPY BITHDAY
that should suffice. :)

________________________________________________

More than just a Happy Day

Happy birthday means
more than just have a happy day

Within those words
like lots of things i never
had the chance to say

Now i'll tell you
that you are very special
and im so proud to be a part of you

Most of all
i feel it mean
im thinking of you and
your hapiness on this special day.

Hope go will bless you in every way.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN HUNNY!!!

___________________________________________

Together we...

From now till the day
your birthday at bay
i wll write u a poem
from my hear
as still as i say
i hope we never apart.
together we still forever.
insyallah.. ;))

____________________________________________
Here some video i would like to share with: Enjoy!


Labels: